The S.C.R. was established in 1973, and over the past few years the company has significantly expanded its machinery sector, now with the latest generation of machines that guarantee performance in terms of increased productivity and product precision. A large number of technologically advanced machines allow us to perform the entire production process related to the range of products offered in the production plants, which allows for full control of the quality of the process and specific delivery times of the product. The group consists of two operating units, one located in the area of Sassuolo, S.C.R. srl, the other in Molcer, based in Portugal, thus achieving a very large size to take one of the largest positions in the industry. However, technology and technicians are what makes the difference in the production and distribution of moulds, pads, rubber stamping pads as well as Bordino pads and spare parts in general.
Why exactly SCR Molcer?
- The SCRMOLCER Group aims to be recognized on the global stage as an excellent company in the field of ceramic moulds and as a point of reference for customers, co-workers and suppliers.
- The solutions offered are designed to meet the needs
- Thanks to the quality of our products and the constant search for new solutions, the Group is able to distribute its products in all countries around the world.
SCR offers a full range of equipment for pressing ceramic tiles.
- Infinity 4.0 world’s first press control system during the process
- moulds for every format
- upper punches
SCR also offer the following
- oil hoses
- regeneration of moulds and punches